Workshop: Understanding the Teenage Brain
If you want to help today's teenagers, then you need to begin with their brains!
Today's high schools are full of teenagers struggling with learning challenges, fragile brain issues, boredom, or stress. How can teachers and parents unlock and engage the adolescent's "digital" brain? The teenage brain is undergoing huge changes: it's a work in progress.
- Why the adolescent brain is in biological turmoil
- Why teens need to leave every class with experiences, not notes
- How dopamine drives their risk-taking behaviour
- What teenagers crave most
- Strategies to effectively reach and teach adolescents, leading them to academic success and a life-long learning potential
Teenagers have a great opportunity to influence the development of their own brains.