Workshop: Brain Wellness — The Secrets for Longevity!
Reducing your risks of Cognitive Decline
A wave of dementia sweeps the country. The Alzheimer's League now states that over 560,000 Canadians (2017) suffer with dementia. Unless cures can be found soon, the predictions place the number at one million by 2030. The only therapy is PREVENTION. There are no magic pills! Hundreds of drugs intended to reverse or cure dementia have failed over the last 30 years. Do you have a brain maintenance program? How well do you know your brain? What are your prevention strategies? How much do you love your brain?
- Life style choices that help your brain stay young and vital
- Why movement is medicine for the brain
- Best foods and vitamins for maintaining brain health
- Why social connections are critical
- How to keep brain inflammation out of your brain so it can go the distance
- Plasticity - your future depends upon how your brain changes everyday
- Neurogenesis - how to literally grow new brain cells everyday
- Why you must deal with risk factors
- Life-long learning is absolutely essential
- Why doing nothing kills you. Learn how to use it before you lose it!
Brain degeneration is not inevitable because the brain has amazing powers of regeneration. Gain the secrets of brain longevity to give you workable strategies for maintaining your quality of life. This energetic and lively session is filled with hope and optimism for your future. The take-away is a list of 15 - 20 brain health strategies providing a guide for you to monitor your own lifestyle.